University of Washington United Council of Alders Resolution Essay
- February 04, 2022/ Homework Tutors
You are limited to one-half page, single space, at 12-point font.
You may look for lessons from history although it provides marginal benefit, although there is benefit.
Half of the grade is derived from your writing style, and so having watched prior take-home submissions, we have listed our concerns.
The take-home deliverable should be clear, concise, and coherent. Avoid writing a case summary, as it will only irritate us. Please get to your main points, or even to your solution, quickly. The main points should be presented in a natural, logical style that supports your solution.
1) Avoid summarizing the case study. We know the case and you lack writing space.
2) Your solution is the essay’s focus, supported by your main points.
3) Build your argument like a story or court case. How?
a) Avoid repeating the same points
b) Present a natural sequence of new points.
c) Group items within a few key points that support your solution.
d) Avoid displaying isolated little points without context.
4) Present an essay that naturally flows. How?
a) Outline your big points
b) Then rearrange to display the best flowing argument.
THE CASE STUDY READING IS ON PAGE 2&3 OF THE WORD DOCUMENT