University of Phoenix Effective Project Planning Questionnaire
- February 03, 2022/ Homework Tutors
T511-2: Examine the who, what, when, and cost components for effective project planning.
IT projects exist to solve business problems and create business opportunities. They must provide strategic advantages to the organization and satisfy the stakeholders involved. Project Integration management and Stakeholder management are the project management knowledge areas that make that happen.
Answer the following questions.
- Analyze the issues involved with initiating a project.
- Inspect the six processes of project Integration management.
- Provide an original example of using a weighted scoring model.
- Evaluate how stakeholder interest and influence impact stakeholder management.
- Share a justification for the processes of Stakeholder management.
Most questions are typically answered in about one paragraph or less, although this will vary. Write the question first, followed by your response, using a Question and Answer format. Use structured communications applied by project managers when they are appropriate, such as numbered lists or tables.