UCSD Seasonal Variation in The Northern Hemisphere Biology Questions
- January 30, 2022/ Uncategorized
1. Given the MAT and MAP for a location, which is the most likely biome?
2. Given the MAT and MAP for a location, would the dominant vegetation most likely be trees or shrubs/grass?.
3. The climate graph shown is for a location in the Northern Hemisphere (see Climate Graphs – Biomes for examples). Given the seasonal variation in the northern hemisphere, the climate graph and the overall MAP and MAT values, in which latitudinal zone would this location most likely be found? (tropical, temperate or polar)
4. Is this species description (see Plant Profiles for examples) discussing the species’ niche/fitness?