CSU Module 3 Programming Discussion
- February 05, 2022/ Homework Tutors
While no single set of rules or guidelines is the “best” for any specific environment, there are general best practices that should result in a secure environment. What best practices would you follow for implementing an information security program at your organization?
Post your initial substantive response early and check back often to continue the discussion. Be sure to respond to at least two posts from other students or your instructor.
Respond to two or more of your classmate’s postings in any of the following ways:
- Build on something your classmate said.
- Explain why and how you see things differently.
- Ask a probing or clarifying question.
- Share an insight from having read your classmate’s posting.
- Offer and support an opinion.
- Expand on your classmate’s posting.
Your responses in the discussion board must be well written according to CSU Global Writing Center (Links to an external site.) requirements. Finally, be sure to include in your initial post at least one reference using the Information Systems Management Databases in the CSU Library (Links to an external site.) or other professional and scholarly references from the past 12 months.
Be sure to post an initial, substantive response by Thursday at 11:59 PM MST and respond to two or more peers with substantive responses by Sunday at 11:59 PM MST.