Boston College Statistics Question
- February 05, 2022/ Homework Tutors
I need help with a Statistics question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
Jessica conducted a survey using a representative sample of 50 customers from three local landscaping businesses in town. She found that 30% purchased maple trees, 24% purchased dogwoods, 20% purchased oaks, 16% purchased pines and 10% chose other types of trees.
Which statements about the survey that Jessica conducted are most likely to be true? Select all that apply.
• Jessica surveyed only the customers who purchased a tree.
• Jessica asked customers what type of tree they purchased.
• Jessica asked customers what type of plants they have in their yards.
• The sample consists of 50 customers from three local landscaping businesses in town.
• The population Jessica wants to know about consists of any customer of any landscaping business.